Wednesday, March 14, 2007

#227. I sent an e-mail to my legislators urging iincreased funding for conservation and public lands.
#228. I put vegetable scraps in the compost.
#229. I opened shades and drapes in morning to let in the sun.
#230. I printed instructions on making envelopes out of discarded paper on the back of a flyer advertising my school. I instructed the students that when they were finished with reading it, to make an envelope out of it to mail a letter.
#231. I awarded patches to three students for their efforts to fight global warming.
#232. I waited till I had a full load before running the dishwasher.
#233. I ran the dishwasher late at night to use non-peak electricity.
#234. I closed shades and drapes at dark to conserve heat.
#235. I turned off lights, TV and computer when not being used.

No comments: