Friday, March 2, 2007

#128. I opened shades and drapes in morning to let in sun.
#129. I sent an e-mail to federal officials urging them to keep endangered species protections in place for the wolves of the Northern Rockies.
#130. I renewed my membership in Greenpeace.
#131. I renewed my membership in NWF.
#132. I renewed my membership in NRDC.
#133. I increased my contribution to WWF.
#134. I renewed my membership in Defenders of Wildlife.
#135. I renewed my membership in Earthjustice.
#136. I recycled glass, paper, plastic and metal.
#137. I put vegetable scraps in the compost.
#138. I waited until I had a full load before I washed clothes.
#139. I used dryer balls in the dryer to reduce dryer time.
#140. I turned off lights, TV, satellite and computer when not being used.
#141. I closed shades and drapes after dark to conserve heat.

No comments: