Thursday, March 8, 2007

#175. I put vegetable scraps in the compost.
#176. I recycled glass, paper, plastic and metal.
#177. I opened shades and drapes in morning to let in the sun.
#178. I waited until I had a full load before I washed clothes.
#179. I used dryer balls in the dryer to reduce dryer time.
#180. I washed three loads back to back to save energy.
#181. I reused envelopes for lists.
#182. I took care of all my houseplants.
#183. I talked to my students about global warming and gave a student a school patch for his efforts to stop global warming.
#184. I forwarded an e- mail to all of my friends that detailed how to contact legislators about global warming.
#185. I waited till I had a full load before running the dishwasher.
#186. I ran the dishwasher late at night to use non-peak electricity.
#187. I closed shades and drapes at dark to conserve heat.
#188. I turned off lights, TV and computer when not being used.

Posted by GreenWarrior at 7:13 PM

1 comment:

Kim said...

What were you doing on the computer at 6 am? Keep it up!

~Kim