Wednesday, April 4, 2007

#350. I opened the shades and drapes in the morning to let in the sun.
#351. I put vegetable scraps in the compost.
#352. I fed the worms the vegetable scraps they like.
#353. I ran washer loads back to back to save energy.
#354. I used dryer balls in the dryer to cut down on drying time.
#355. I awarded more patches to students who listed their E.A.S.D.
#356. I sent a contribution to the Wilderness Society.
#357. I recycled plastic, glass, steel and paper.
#358. I rinsed out the detergent bottle and added it to my washer before recycling the container.
#359. I ran the dishwasher late at night to take advantage of off peak electricity.
#360. I closed shades and drapes at dark to conserve heat.
#361. I turned off lights, TV and computer when not being used.

No comments: